Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Episode 46: Doctor Who, Adventures in Time and Space
- There is a perfectly good and reasonable explanation for why this number of the episode is off.
- Grumpy discusses the series which inspired the RPG.
- The game is a good adaptation of the show, focusing on action instead of violence with a loose take on science and historical accuracy.
- Mechanically it is simple in a good way.
- The show is not for everyone, so the game will not be for everyone.
- Doctor Who Adventures in Time and Space gets a 20 on a d20 roll.
- Baba Yaga reveals a secret about the Dancing Hut.
- Also, if you visit the Jennisodes and support the Ninja Panda Taco project on Kickstarter, the Silence will not get you.
Friday, June 22, 2012
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Monday, June 18, 2012
Friday, June 15, 2012
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Specifically, name a single table-top role-playing game product which you believe qualifies as art, and tell me why you think the item qualifies as art. Preferably do this in a video-clip or audio-clip sent to me. However, an email sent to "firstname.lastname@example.org" or a message posted here or to my Youtube account will suffice.