Episode 46: Doctor Who, Adventures in Time and Space
- There is a perfectly good and reasonable explanation for why this number of the episode is off.
- Grumpy discusses the series which inspired the RPG.
- The game is a good adaptation of the show, focusing on action instead of violence with a loose take on science and historical accuracy.
- Mechanically it is simple in a good way.
- The show is not for everyone, so the game will not be for everyone.
- Doctor Who Adventures in Time and Space gets a 20 on a d20 roll.
- Baba Yaga reveals a secret about the Dancing Hut.
- Also, if you visit the Jennisodes and support the Ninja Panda Taco project on Kickstarter, the Silence will not get you.