Episode 51: Tough Justice the RPG
- Many of the most interesting RPGs are the independent ones and of those, the best are ones which find a nitch and make it their own.
- One such independent RPG is Tough Justice, by Ian Warner
- Tough Justice recreates, in game format, a period English legal drama - at a time when many things could get you executed. This includes cutting down small trees.
- Acererak says puns could get you executed also.
- The game has flaws, including limited and odd art, too lengthy sections of game play examples and definitions of period jargon and legal terms.
- The game gets a 15 on a d20 roll.
- Grumpy also suggests inserting a session of Tough Justice in a normal and ongoing campaign.